101 Hamburger Ideas!
What are you going to grill this weekend? Here are a few ideas!
101 Hamburger Ideas!
1. Pepperoni Pizza Burger: grilled burger covered with pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce.
2. Verde Burger: grilled ground beef mixed with seasoned garlic, topped with piquant Italian Verde sauce made with parsley, onions and capers.
3. Classic Burger: hamburger with ketchup, mustard and pickles.
4. Greek Burger: topped with herbed Feta cheese, black olives and onions.
5. Hickory Burger: beef patty covered with cheddar cheese, bacon and hickory BBQ sauce.
6. Meat-o-Rama Pizza Burger: ground beef patty stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes and pizza sauce, and topped with pepperoni and bacon.
7. Caesar Burger: ground beef seasoned with garlic and black pepper, on a crusty roll, accented with Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce and avocado slices.
8. Brocco Burger: ground beef patty dressed with a blend of melted Cheddar cheese and cooked broccoli.
9. Gyro Burger: hamburger topped with white onions, tomatoes and yogurt cucumber dressing.
10. Barbeque Burger: ground beef grilled with a tangy BBQ sauce and hot peppers.
11. Onion Burger: grilled ground beef seasoned with dried onion soup mix, and blanketed with grilled and raw onions.
12. Bistro Burger: ground beef covered with caramelized onions, Brie cheese and crisp bacon, served on a walnut bun.
13. Blue Moon Burger: grilled burger topped with Bleu cheese, sautéed mushrooms, lettuce and tomato served on an onion bun.
14. Bao-Wow Burger: chili seasoned ground beef served on a Chinese Bao bun with soy-ginger mayonnaise and Asian slaw on the side.
15. Cowboy Burger: grilled mushrooms, grilled onion, bacon and Monterey Jack cheese on a flavorful beef patty.
16. Chicago Burger: grilled beef burger with sweet relish, chopped onion, ketchup, mustard and hot peppers.
17. French Bistro Burger: hamburger adorned with walnuts, Gruyere cheese and garlic mustard mayonnaise, on a French roll.
18. Sticky Burger: grilled burger spread with peanut butter, bacon and Jack cheese.
19. Five-Spice Burger: ground beef seasoned with Chinese five-spice, grilled, and served with a soy-ginger sauce.
20. Olive Festival Pizza Burger: beef burger stuffed with mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce covered with sliced black and green olives.
21. Shrimpy Burgers: mini grilled burgers decorated with cream cheese, cocktail sauce and chopped shrimp.
22. Rowdy Reuben Burger: grilled beef patty smothered with melted Swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and zesty coleslaw, served on marble rye.
23. Earth & Turf Burger: grilled ground beef, beneath a golden porcini mushroom sauce with grilled zucchini squash and sweet red bell peppers.
24. Egg Burger: a lean ground beef patty paired with a fried or scrambled egg.
25. Thai-Cobb Burger: grilled ground beef served with avocado, tomatoes and bean sprouts, accented with a light peanut dressing.
26. Horseradish-Garlic Burger: topped with onions, garlic and horseradish.
27. Stroganoff Burger: ground beef patty dressed with sour cream, grilled onions, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato, served on a fresh wheat bun.
28. Trattoria Burger: grilled beef burger layered with roasted red bell peppers, pesto mayonnaise, and Mozzarella cheese, served on focaccia bread.
29. Peking Burger: mix ground beef with a dash of Peking marinade, and grill. Serve topped with julienned mixed greens and an Asian flavored plum vinaigrette. (Marinade: Hoisin sauce, minced garlic, grated ginger, Chinese five-spice, salt and black pepper.)
30. Spicy Burger: jack cheese melted on a lean ground beef burger with jalapeño peppers and onions.
31. Cordon Bleu Burger: ground beef patty beneath a layer of sliced ham, Swiss cheese and Dijon mustard.
32. Burger Al Forno: ground beef seasoned with robust Italian seasonings, fresh garlic, and rosemary, served with a golden Parmesan crust.
33. Garlic Burger: garlic powder mixed into ground beef, grilled, topped with garlic cheese and a dollop of garlic mayonnaise.
34. Corny Burger: tangy corn relish atop a beef patty. (Red pepper, corn, white vinegar, ground red pepper, salt and green onions.)
35. The Beefster: grilled hamburger patty topped with roast beef, horseradish and Muenster cheese, served on an onion roll.
36. Milanese Burger: ground beef patty lightly coated with bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano, pan fried till done. Accented with watercress sprigs and vinaigrette.
37. Simple Cheeseburger: ground round burger layered with your choice of Wisconsin cheese.
38. Big Island Burger: hamburger stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, covered with Canadian bacon and pineapple.
39. Taco Burger: topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and black olives.
40. Breakfast Omelet Burger: grilled ground beef patty piled high with diced ham, Cheddar cheese, mushrooms and green peppers, served on a toasted English muffin.
41. Walla Walla Burger: hamburger pan fried in sweet & sour chutney made with sautéed white onions, raisins, mustard seed and marsala wine. Served on thick sliced Texas toast.
42. German Classic: grilled burger with aged Cheddar cheese and Dusseldorf mustard.
43. Blue Bayou Burger: topped with crumbled Bleu cheese, lettuce, tomato, hot pepper mayonnaise, served on a sesame seed bun.
44. Chili Burger: Hearty beef burger hidden beneath your favorite homemade chili and shredded cheese.
45. Kalamata Burger: chopped green & Greek kalamata olives mixed with cream cheese spread on a grilled hamburger.
46. Lucky Burger: grilled beef burger on sesame rye bread, layered with hot-sweet mustard, prepared horseradish, sharp Cheddar, green apple slices, red apple slices and sliced almonds.
47. Pinwheel Burger: different colored, quartered cheese slices arranged in a pinwheel design melted atop a grilled burger.
48. Santa Fe Burger Asada: grilled ground beef brushed with chili puree, placed on a torta bun with bean dip, guacamole and sour cream.
49. Anchovy Pizza Burger: anchovies, Mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce stuffed into a grilled hamburger.
50. North Woods Burger: grilled ground beef stuffed with a wild mushroom sauce featuring shiitake, chanterelle, oyster and hedgehog mushrooms. Enhance with yellow and red bell peppers.
51. Cajun Burger: seasoned ground beef grilled with Cajun spices and spiced up with Jalapeno cheese, chili mayonnaise and pico de gallo sauce.
52. Black Jack Burger: melted jack cheese over a Cajun blackened beef burger, served on a sesame bun with Creole mayonnaise, onions and tomatoes.
53. Double Decker Pizza Burger: Cheddar cheese and pizza sauce between two thin beef patties.
54. The Gouda Burger: sliced Gouda cheese and grilled zucchini atop a grilled hamburger.
55. Simple Twist Burger: lean ground beef patty served with a slice of tomato and grated Asiago cheese on a hard roll.
56. Pineapple-Gruyere Burger: topped with grilled fresh pineapple and smoked Gruyere cheese.
57. Tex-Mex Burger: grilled ground beef piled with guacamole, onions and bacon.
58. Cheesy Pizza Burger: lean burger covered with pizza sauce, Provolone, sharp Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses
59. Provolone Ranger Burger: seasoned ground beef coated with Provolone cheese, warm black olives and tomatoes, served on focaccia bread.
60. Gorgonzola Burger: hamburger stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese, grilled and spread with sweet mustard.
61. Ginger-Island Burger: mix uncooked ground beef with soy sauce, ginger, cilantro and sesame oil, then grill.
62. Texas Red Burger: grilled beef patty served open-faced and smothered with chili, cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses and grilled onion.
63. Beany Burger: dried Cajun seasoning mixed with ground beef blanketed with pork-n-beans.
64. Smokey Burger: beef burger topped with roasted balsamic onions, grilled bacon and smoked cheese.
65. Dieters Burger: grilled lean ground beef patty with low-fat cottage cheese and no bun.
66. Outback Burger: grilled burger topped with tender cactus, green salsa and spicy pepper cheese.
67. Worcestershire Burger: hamburger covered with mushrooms sautéed in Worcestershire sauce.
68. Dilly Cheeseburger: grilled burger seasoned with fresh dill and adorned with Provolone cheese, sautéed mushrooms and grilled onions.
69. Cheeseburger In Paradise: beef patty lightly dressed with melted Brick cheese, pineapple slice and shredded coconut.
70. Ranch-Hand Burger: hamburger piled with pinto beans, bacon, chilies and cheddar cheese on a potato roll.
71. Alpine Burger: lean ground beef smothered in sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
72. Garden-Fresh Burger: ground beef mixed with onions, beets and potatoes, accented with dilled sour cream.
73. West Indies Burger: ground beef mixed with cilantro, garlic, lime juice, curry powder, cumin, allspice and hot sauce. Grill and accent with mango chutney.
74. Fajita Beef Burger: patty mixed with fajita seasoning, and wrapped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and salsa, served in a flour tortilla.
75. Bruschetta Burger: Italian seasoned ground beef with fresh tomato and basil, served on toasted garlic French bread.
76. Sunshine Burger: aged Cheddar cheese, sprouts, scallions and avocado, embellishing a lean beef burger, served on a whole wheat bread.
77. Beef LT: burger prepared BLT style – bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on grilled tomato bread.
78. Pesto Burger: cooked spinach, Mozzarella cheese and pesto sauce served atop a grilled beef patty.
79. Flank Steak Chili Burger: ground flank steak seasoned with cumin and cayenne pepper, heightened with black bean chili.
80. Mediterranean Burger: beef patty seasoned with Mediterranean spices (hot paprika, garlic, cumin, oregano leaves, mint leaves), grilled and served with gyro sauce in pita bread.
81. Pita Pizza Burger: ground beef patty grilled, covered with an herb seasoned tomato sauce and melted Italian cheeses, served on a pita loaf.
82. Parisian Burger: topped with crumbled Bleu cheese, marinated red onions and tomatoes served on a croissant. 83. Tough Texan Burger: ground beef seasoned with hot sauce and dried red peppers, smothered with pepper cheese and BBQ sauce, served on thick Texas Toast.
84. Aphrodisiac Burger: grilled beef patty lovingly stuffed with oysters and dressed with steak sauce.
85. Bleu Cheese Burger: crumbled Bleu cheese and bacon covering a grilled hamburger.
86. Veg-Head Burger: lean ground beef piled with cucumber slices, tomatoes, sprouts, creamy dill dressing, served on sun-dried tomato bread.
87. Dragon Burger: grilled ground beef patty, Limburger cheese and raw onion on an onion roll.
88. Crabby Burger: shredded crab salad with Swiss cheese atop a beef patty served on a croissant.
89. Hawaiian Supreme: ground beef patty stuffed with crushed pineapple, topped with a candied apple slice and sweet & sour sauce.
90. Tortilla Burger: beef mixed with onion, dried oregano and basil. Grilled and wrapped with tomato, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, all in a soft tortilla shell.
91. The Islander Burger: beef patty smothered with thousand island dressing, with lettuce, tomato and pickle.
92. California Burger Chiffonade: chopped walnuts, garlic and black pepper mixed into ground beef and grilled. Burger topped with guacamole, lettuce, Brick cheese and red onion.
93. Potato Chip Burger: hamburger accented with your favorite potato chips, ketchup and mustard.
94. Bagel Burger: lean ground beef patty served with tomato and onion on a fresh bagel with flavored cream cheese. 95. Jalapeño Burger Topper: ground beef seasoned with diced jalapeño peppers, a splash of hot pepper sauce, and grilled. Top with melted cheddar and cream cheese.
96. Basic Burger: grilled ground round burger seasoned with salt and pepper.
97. Burger Au Poivre: grilled ground beef served with crumbled Bleu cheese, coarse ground pepper, chopped parsley and mozzarella cheese on Vienna bread.
98. Scandinavian Burger: dill-seasoned ground beef patty covered in Gruyere and Cheddar cheeses, lettuce, cucumber slices, red onion, and served on a rye bun.
99. Billy Burger: grilled hamburger with ketchup only, no mustard, no pickles, nor onions. Don’t forget to cut it in half!
100. Brie Burger: herbed Brie, warmed and placed over granny smith apples atop a lean ground beef burger with a hint of spicy mustard.
101. Chili Con Queso Burger: Beef burger smothered in melted jalapeño cheese sauce.